Summer Rec Program
Registration is now open for the 2013 Summer Rec Program. Click on the "Account Access" button on the upper right-hand corner of this page to register.
The cost is $90 per player. Register and pay by May 3 to receive a $20 "Early Bird" discount.
There are also discounts available for volunteering.
Divisions are filling up quickly and program will close once we reach our limit of registrations, so register early!
Additional volunteer information and discounts can be found here.
Please plan on attending "Club Day" at Bay Fields behind Bay College to meet your coach, pick up your uniform, and get more information regarding practice and game scheduling. Refer to the following for each division times and dates:
- 8-9 year olds: Wednesday, June 19, 5:00pm
- 10-12 year olds: Wednesday, June 19, 6:00pm
13-15 year olds: Session begins Tuesday, June 25, 5:30 - 7:00pm, at Bay Fields behind Bay College.
- Cancel registration by May 3: 100% Refund
- Cancel registration by June 15: 75% Refund
- Cancel anytime after June 15: No Refund
Travel Registration Step-By-Step
- Click on the "Account Access" button and login to your account-or if you are new create a new account with your parent information.
- When your account comes up click on the red register now button
- This will bring you to the page where it will show you the divisions your son/daughter are eligible to try out for-click in the box to select the division and hit next
- You will now be in your shopping cart-this means nothing--hit next
- Here you will have to fill out medical information and uniform sizes-you will not be charged for the tryout and only be charged for the uniform once you make the team. All teams this year will be ordering new uniforms except the high school team-so please check full uniform in all other divisions. After filling in all this information and hit next.
- You are now at the volunteer window. You will need to check the travel division for 2011-2012 and then look over the possibilities. Each team is required to have a head coach, an assistant coach, a team manager, and equipment manager, and a team mom in order to register. There are also places to help out within the organization so we can continue to offer a quality soccer program this year and beyond.
- You will now be at the checkout-you will not be charged for registering for this tryout however you will be required to select a payment type and whether or not you would like to make a donation at this time. Proceed to the bottom of the page and hit SUBMIT.
Soccer will only be cancelled because of thunderstorms and lightning. We WILL play in the rain.
Click on "Rained Out" button to register for text messages from Bayside.
Bayside Soccer | Promote Your Page Too
is the world's most popular sport... the perfect game for all! Parents and
children are welcome to come join the soccer teams to learn and enjoy this up
and coming sport. Our Summer rec league...
- Emphasis on learning skills and having fun!!!
- Rules modified to fit the needs of young players.
- Same opportunities are provided for both girls and boys.
- Every player is guaranteed equal playing time.
- No previous experience required for any age group.
- No try outs, no cuts.
- Everyone who registers will play.
Soccer is recognized by experts as an ideal game for young people, both
boys and girls. It provides good exercise for a healthy body and has low
probability of injury.